Serving Squaw Valley since 1964
The Squaw Valley Public Service District serves the community of Olympic Valley by providing water service, sewage service, solid waste service, fire protection and emergency medical services. Click here for enabling legislation.
The District Office will be closed November 26th & 27th in observance of the Thanksgiving Holiday
Celebration of Life -
There will be a Celebration of Life for Brian Sheehan on Tuesday, December 1, 2015 between 4:00-7:00 pm at Graham's at Squaw Valley at 1650 Squaw Valley Road.
Please come and celebrate Brian's life and work in the place he lived and loved.
Please RSVP by phone at (530) 581-0454 as soon as possible and no later than Wednesday, November 25th.
December Finance Committee Meeting - 12/14/2015 @ 3:30 p.m. - 305 Squaw Valley Road, Room 212 -
December Special Board Meeting - 12/15/2015 @ 8:30 a.m. - 305 Squaw Valley Road, Community Room -
- Redundant Water Supply - Preferred Alternative Evaluation - Phase 3: 2015 Feasibility Study Update
- Redundant Water Supply - Preferred Alternative Evaluation - Phase 3: Evaluation Criteria and Alternatives Evaluation Approach Technical Memorandum
- Water Meter Readings 10/30/2015
- Water Supply Assessment - Village at Squaw Valley-Updated 7/22/15
- Summary of Ordinance 2015-01
- Summer 2015 Newsletter
- Annual Water Quality Report - Water Year 2014
- Notice of Stage II Water Conservation
- Redundant Water Supply - Preferred Alternative Evaluation - Phase 2: Evaluation of Water Supply Sources Identified in Gap Analysis
- Redundant Water Supply - Preferred Alternative Evaluation - Phase I: Water Supply Feasibility Summary and Gap Analysis Technical Memo
- Annual Water Quality Report - Water Year 2013
- Creek/Aquifer Interaction Study
- SVPSD Strategic Plan and Current Work Plan