Serving Squaw Valley since 1964
The Squaw Valley Public Service District serves the community of Olympic Valley by providing water service, sewage service, solid waste service, fire protection and emergency medical services. Click here for enabling legislation.
July Finance Meeting
July 27, 2015, 3:30 p.m.
305 Squaw Valley Road, Room 212
July Board Meeting
July 28, 2015, 8:30 a.m.
305 Squaw Valley Road, Community Room
- Water Meter Readings (6/30/2015)
- Summary of Ordinance 2015-01
- Summer 2015 Newsletter
- Annual Water Quality Report - Water Year 2014
- Notice of Stage II Water Conservation
- Redundant Water Supply - Preferred Alternative Evaluation - Phase 2: Evaluation of Water Supply Sources Identified in Gap Analysis
- Redundant Water Supply - Preferred Alternative Evaluation - Phase I: Water Supply Feasibility Summary and Gap Analysis Technical Memo
- Annual Water Quality Report - Water Year 2013
- Creek/Aquifer Interaction Study
- Water Supply Assessment -- Village at Squaw Valley
- SVPSD Strategic Plan and Current Work Plan