Serving Squaw Valley since 1964
The Squaw Valley Public Service District serves the community of Olympic Valley by providing water service, sewage service, solid waste service, fire protection and emergency medical services. Click here for enabling legislation.
District Office will be closed on Monday, July 4th in observance of Independence Day. For water and sewer emergencies call 1-866-411-6917.
Seasonal Maintenance Staff - click here for the job announcement
click here for Maintenance Staff application materials
Low Flow Toilet Rebate Program
The District, in partnership with the Tahoe Sierra Integrated Regional Water Management Group is participating in a Toilet Rebate Program beginning April 1, 2016. The program is funded through a Department of Water Resources Prop 84 grant. The program seeks to replace water wasting toilets by offering participants a $100 refund on a qualified purchase of a new 1.6 Gallon per Flush (GPF) WaterSense compliant toilet. The program is limited to the first 214 qualified applicants and is limited to units constructed prior to 1994.
Please see the Low Flow Toilet Rebate Application for the program guidelines. If you have any questions, please call the District office at 530-583-4692.
Enterprise System Catalog Published May 2016 - click here for report
- Ordinance 2016-01 Summary
- Summer 2016 Newsletter
- Why Do I Pay Two Sewer Bills?
- Annual Water Quality Report - Water Year 2015
- Water Meter Readings 5/31/2016
- Squaw Valley Public Service District Low Flow Toliet Rebate Program Application
- Tahoe-Truckee Sanitation Agency Notice of Solicitation for Bid Information
- Notice of Proposed Rate Increases FY16-17
- The three P's - Pee, Paper and Poo
- Transparency Certificate of Excellence Award - News Release
- Redundant Water Supply - Preferred Alternative Evaluation - Phase III - Summary Memorandum ( Executive Summary, Technical Memo #1 - Evaluation Criteria and Alternatives Evaluation Approach, Technical Memo #2 - Alternatives Evaluation, Technical Memo #3 - Project Description)
- Redundant Water Supply - Preferred Alternative Evaluation - Phase III - 2015 Feasibility Study Update
- Water Supply Assessment - Village at Squaw Valley-Updated 7/22/15
- Annual Water Quality Report - Water Year 2014
- Notice of Stage II Water Conservation
- Redundant Water Supply - Preferred Alternative Evaluation - Phase II Technical Memo - Evaluation of Water Supply Source(s) Identified in Gap Analysis
- Redundant Water Supply - Preferred Alternative Evaluation - Phase I Technical Memo - Water Supply Feasibility Summary and Gap Analysis
- Creek/Aquifer Interaction Study
- SVPSD Strategic Plan and Current Work Plan