Serving Squaw Valley since 1964
The Squaw Valley Public Service District serves the community of Olympic Valley by providing water service, sewage service, solid waste service, fire protection and emergency medical services.
Notice of Quorum
March 4, 2015
March Finance Meeting
March 23, 2015 3:30 p.m.
305 Squaw Valley Road, Room 212
March Special Board Meeting
March 24, 2015 8:30 a.m.
305 Squaw Valley Road, Community Room
- Redundant Water Supply - Preferred Alternative Evaluation - Phase 2: Evaluation of Water Supply Sources Identified in Gap Analysis
- Redundant Water Supply - Preferred Alternative Evaluation - Phase I: Water Supply Feasibility Summary and Gap Analysis Technical Memo
- Winter 2015 Newsletter
- Water Meter Readings (1/31/2015)
- Creek/Aquifer Interaction Study
- Water Supply Assessment -- Village at Squaw Valley
- SVPSD Strategic Plan and Current Work Plan